Olin Hall Lab Upgrades

The chemistry and physics labs at Olin Hall on the Lewis and Clark College Campus were reconfigured and updated to meet the needs of the current researchers. Labs received new casework and finishes, upgraded utilities, new lighting and were retrofitted for accessibility.

 
171018_Olin10.jpg

Jefferson Substation 

Jefferson Substation, originally built in 1909, was one of the first reinforced concrete buildings in Portland and is listed on the National Historic Register. Originally an electrical substation that powered street lights and street cars in downtown Portland, Studio Petretti designed an adaptive reuse to integrate the structure into the new Multnomah County Central Courthouse.

The renovation of the building carefully balances respect for the historic structure and character with the demands of a heavily used contemporary public space. The Integrated Project Delivery team worked together carefully and thoroughly to bring the building up to current standards for energy and seismic performance, replacing all systems within a tight budget.

 

Click here for more details and photos.

 
171002_From NW Birdseye 2.jpg
1930-Interior.jpg
JS - Existing Explorations.jpg

Lewis and Clark law School

Renovation of a1960’s era tiered classroom, administrative building, and Law School courtyard entry. Project addressed ADA, technical, layout and finish upgrades. Classroom remodel included re-clad of existing tiered tables, lighting and finishes, a new teaching wall, lectern, and demonstration table. The project improved way-finding and ADA access at the interior and exterior of the campus. Multiple bid packages allowed for phased construction. This project was completed in partnership with SKL Architects.

 

Click here for more details and photos.

 

 
Lewis and Clark Law
Lewis and Clark Law Construction